Saturday, April 4, 2009

Funny fellows

So you know how women always say "A sense of humor is more important than looks?" Well that's pretty much bullshit. How many women were knocking down Chris Farley's door do you think? But fortunately there are a great many of men who are both funny and attractive.

Photobucket

The new Late Night might still be a bit awkward, but at least it's adorably so. Jimmy Fallon.

Photobucket

On a boat, in Narnia, whatever. Andy can have me anywhere, so long as he's wearing a suit while doing it. Andy Samberg.

Photobucket

Now before you try to tell me I lied when I said looks>humor, I happen to like Jew-fros. Deal with it. Seth Rogen.

Photobucket

I'm 85% sure I gave this guy matches once, like 8 years ago, at a posh hotel in Santa Barbara. John Stewart.

Photobucket

This photo is admittedly very creepy. Stephen Colbert.

1 comment: