Monday, April 6, 2009

Generic Post

So I don't feel like doing a themed post. So here's a few guys. Wearing suits. Looking fine. Earning my approval.

Edward Norton

Completely not relevant, but you know how in Fight Club they talk about those little ovals in the corner of movies that show when they need to change reels? I can't go to the theaters without noticing them now and that makes me annoyed. Edward Norton.

Leonardo Di Caprio

King of my world, at least. I had a dream we got married. I like to believe that dream to be prophetic.. Leonardo Di Caprio.


Joseph Gordon Levitt

The cult popularity of this guy surprises me, but I can get behind it. Ignore the woman (Claudia Schiffer?), she means nothing to him, I promise. Joseph Gordon Levitt.

TI

You know those women who marry guys in jail? That will be me in a few months with him. Watch, just watch. T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment