Friday, April 17, 2009

Remember when this blog was updated?

Like, regularly? Oooooops. Well, to make it up to you all here is an extended post (because work is slow):

Jay-Z

1/2 of hip-hop's power couple. Jay-Z.
















I paid ten bucks to sleep through Fast and Furious. I wouldn't have slept through it if Denzel was in it. Maybe. Denzel Washington & Vin Diesel. 

Adam Brody

Seth Cohen! I refuse to believe he is not his character from the OC, I just WON'T. Adam Brody.


Alec Baldwin

You know he's a vegetarian? That's hot. Also, the only Baldwin brother worth a damn. Alec Baldwin.


Ewan McGregor

ROOOOOOOOOXANNE. Ewan McGregor. 


D&G Models

One time I dated a guy who went on and on about how sexy glasses are. I am inclined to agree, but I didn't wear glasses. Awkward? A bit, yeah. Sorry I have perfect vision. I'll go read in the dark some to get sexy for you. Random D&G model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment