Friday, April 3, 2009

This ones for the groupies

Musicians. Pretty hot. Personally I'm not too huge of a fan since they always are like, let me practice my guitar around you and eeehhhh, boring, but I hear some people are quite into them. So here, let's sample some:

Pharrell Williams

I think he deserves top billing for such a creative suit. Pharrell Williams.

Photobucket

Revolutionary men in suits. The Beatles.

Photobucket

John gets to be included for two reasons: keeping me entertained by tweeting often, and fighting the tyrants who refuse to allow brown and black to express their love for each other. John Mayer.



They Might Be Giants

And lastly, by special request, two dudes who I know nothing about but are apparently pretty rad. They Might Be Giants.

1 comment:

  1. NO!!!! I wanted to suggest a musician in a suit before this happened... Kings of Leon. By far the hottest musicians in suits. Especially Jared (far right).

    http://images.triplem.com.au/2009/02/10/124439/Kings%20Of%20Leon01.jpg

    ReplyDelete